Thursday, February 18, 2010

Signs Of Mono More Condition_symptoms Fever Of 103.4 A Sign Of Mono?

Fever of 103.4 a sign of mono? - signs of mono more condition_symptoms

I am not worried because everything I had my blood test yesterday and my white blood cell count increased only slightly, but it seems if I have more than 3 hours to go without the two peaks of fever Advil does not return to 102 ... then 103 ... and then, almost 104th

Had to go to the emergency room last night because I was drained, because I think trouble walking or you had your eyes open.

The doctor said the results of the same monkeys. But Mono is usually high fever, pain, and the right to the neck?

Culture test was negative for influenza, chest is clear, not a urinary tract infection, but found blood in the urine as usual.

He said he was not sure what it was, but to keep my fluids and fever ... That sounds like a monkey to you?

2 comments:

phi_in_t... said...

Mono Symptoms vary from person to person. Not everyone will experience all symptoms. Sometimes people are not even aware that they are sick because they (are asymptomatic with no obvious physical symptoms).

It seems strange that could provide information about your white blood cells, but not immediately say that I have mono or not. My parents live in a rural area of northern Ontario in Canada and the hospital I was with mono-diagnosis can be one and a half hour after taking my blood. It's crazy!

If I was, I had a fever for a day, about three months after the beginning of the disease. Only after I have only major STREP symptoms (4 months disappeared after receiving mono). Instead of a very swollen spleen, the liver was 3 times higher than normal. I happenedPain, which would leave as soon as it came. I had severe dehydration, even though I took at least 5 liters of water per day. He had) and blurred vision and headaches due polynephronitis (kidney inflammation. My kidneys were so damaged, operate at capacity from 90% today. Young, the monkey was huge!


Side note: The photo on the throat of a monkey. "No, unfortunately it is not. It is clearly marked as" angina labeled. "People with mononucleosis does not directly get a sore throat because of mononucleosis is. Tonsillitis secondary infection by the immune system of the week. Pharyngitis Likely. No experience them all.

The Guy said...

Fever, pain, sore throat and a right
This is exactly what the symptoms

Mono neck of it if http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/95/Tonsillitis.jpg

increased with fever, mines dropped to 97, at 102, fell barbed needle ...

Post a Comment