Monday, February 1, 2010

My Hair Ichy And Oily What Is The Best Shampoo For Oily Hair?

What is the best shampoo for oily hair? - my hair ichy and oily

Is there such a thing has the best shampoo? My mother is a stylist, the one, 2 shampoos for oily hair bday my hair is very oily so I wash my hair every day many times have the air conditioner and my scalp will have so ichi. and one for my hair, which once and for oily hair is shamppoo Biolage Cooling Mint, and the highlight of highlights is "The Life of Color Solutions to keep" I use color to organize a longer feels the Biolage great!

2 comments:

c.baby said...

Suave is out for a greasy hair

politica... said...

Any good clarifying shampoo. And not waiting somewhere in the vicinity of the air their roots ... In the intermediate shaft and ends. Head & Shoulders is AWESOME! I suggest that for the scalp itches ... and their own hair, which is certainly a statement. GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment