Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Women Getting Groped On Trains On Trains Why Do Women Just Let It Be As They're Groped?

Why do women just let it be as they're groped? - women getting groped on trains on trains

Recently I read some articles about a young college girl, grabbed by a middle-aged man was. Obviously she has nothing, when a man came and stayed on the lake. There are also some articles about women who are leaving only the guests until they train or bus retired / etc. What? Are they afraid someone in the step or kick, eh? I do not know if I was a kid, I definitely elbow somo + face when I try. If I had committed an offense against the woman does not mean that road.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they should stand up and defend the club ** hole, does not have to use knives. To cope with fear, just because it's stupid.

Anonymous said...

I said that anxiety has a lot to do with it. Sucks when people are afraid to help themselves. If you can make a scene more harm than the score it hurts flow. Humiliating, yes, but the red face is better than chopped.

Anonymous said...

The company is so. stupid.
Andrew B & Lordkeys both have good answers.

Anonymous said...

The company is so. stupid.
Andrew B & Lordkeys both have good answers.

Post a Comment