Sunday, January 31, 2010

Polaroid Still Frame Problem Progressive How Do I Get My Picture To Have A Polaroid Background/frame? *please Read Details*?

How do I get my picture to have a polaroid background/frame? *please read details*? - polaroid still frame problem progressive

I have paint.net and GIMP 2, but really do not know what I mean photos like Polaroid pictures, as shown here: http://duraniumx.net/. Please tell me step by step how to do it. Also I would like my pictures. Overlap and many curves certain angle (as seen in the link).

Please give me answers descriptive. Create For example, instead of saying "a new level," explains how to create a new layer (click here, then go up right, etc..) As I said, please, go step by step how to (1 ) Get a Polaroid-like frame around my photos (received 2), my photos. overlap, so that I prefer, and (3), as the images square. at different angles.

I also prefer it if she will explain the use paint.net, but if you go a very good explanation of how to be with the Gimp 2, then go well. Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest Photoshop.

Anonymous said...

I suggest Photoshop.

Post a Comment