Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chapstick Wrapping Paper Metro Guys...would You Like It If I Was Your Girlfriend, And I Got You This For Your Birthday...?

Metro guys...would you like it if I was your girlfriend, and I got you this for your birthday...? - chapstick wrapping paper

A voucher for a pedicure (if you like clean feet)
"A Dog Collar Baseball taggish engraved with his name, a teddy bear wrapped around the neck (if you've played baseball for the University)
A 3-pack of gum (if you want fresh breath and no candy or junk food)
-Bath & Body Works Menthol lip gloss (if you are a lip balm) use



Remember ... are underground. Ladies, what you think.

7 comments:

China Rican said...

Idk I think I like manly men. I saw the purchase of one of these things for my friend, but when I choose something that I think the ingenuity of the dog tags of the teddy bear.

manimal said...

Ship depends on your relationship with him, id say nothing romantic in the sum, as with romantic gifts Maby, not lip gloss Tho, unless that remain $ 50.

Torance said...

thats really cute. I hope you enjoy. You should try on what pedicures around him, even if it is not weird or say something about him.

Classy chick said...

I think there are a lot of time on their hands and should go feed the homeless or something

talk to me said...

likes.it its ok its so unique and sweet gift with the thought

Mary G said...

I think thats cute

matt said...

i wont like it, but I'm not underground

Post a Comment