Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yamaha Waverunner Owners Manual 1992 Yamaha Waverunner Help?

1992 Yamaha waverunner help? - yamaha waverunner owners manual

I have a 1992, was dead when I bought it. Who was in use, deep fried until the previous owner by a short circuit in the stator, which in any way. I installed a new post and beam coil along the coil a firm hand. I get a good strong blue spark at the plug, but also functions as a driver wants to be cons-productive, persistent organic pollutants, and is continuing. In fact, she pushed hard enough to break a few teeth on the wheel. Compression in the cylinder 130 psi cold. I have a function similar to the 1992 and pronounced dead, CDI, ignition coils, assembly-switching found, and carbohydrates. Since the tank removed to access the stator is, I put the tank into a small container is not under pressure - could be my problem, because this pulse-carb? Is the fuel, collect the made for candles. I know it is the fuel, fire and air, but do not know where I go now. Where the stakes are in this engine? Thank you.

1 comment:

Timmaay said...

It seems to install the new stator, the time was taken out of service. You need to check the wheel and to determine whether the arrows are aligned.

Since it is a 92 or a single carburetor engine 650, if the pipe on the side of the engine at the end of the intake manifold.

Post a Comment