Saturday, January 9, 2010

Groped Black Girls What Can I Do About My Obnoxious Boyfriend And His Friends?

What can i do about my obnoxious boyfriend and his friends? - groped black girls

My friend is really outrageous that they invited friends over constantly, but knows that his shock and anger. They are stereotypes of all kinds of women there, and I say openly groping and my friends when they come. I did not visit friends from all walks of life, because his friends. They think all black girls and big butts and Brazil, as he will shake and the backs down, will have all the Asian girls do not form and fanatics who are all Hispanic girls just Italians were BFriend and alll my friends, my butt of a black buttons and friends have left to try to shake her ass and pinched me and said she needs more. My Korean friend was in love with a boy, and said nothing, because he knew they wouldnt be out and Orientals are Boney but I was sure my friend came from Puerto Rico. There werent too happy his comment and left and do not come from what can I do?

6 comments:

SxDx said...

Greeeet greeeet, greeeeet that sounds greeeeet!

sloop_sa... said...

If your friend has nothing about this, so do not really care about their feelings. Take him aside and tell him how childish behavior of his friends hurt yourself and hurt your friends. If you are after, if they are still not on their friend's to you, it's time for him and his friends fall hard and find someone who cares about you.

bear8357 said...

A large amount of immature fools are kind, who knows a good woman, if she falls on it.
You ask yourself, is the BF really worth it? I do not seem to, when your friends j-off act that way to friends at home.

bear8357 said...

A large amount of immature fools are kind, who knows a good woman, if she falls on it.
You ask yourself, is the BF really worth it? I do not seem to, when your friends j-off act that way to friends at home.

Mean Carleen said...

Dump and go

Alli said...

I wonder if the friends of her boyfriend clear that sexual violence is tentative and greed! Sexual assault generally refers to the crime if the perpetrator, the victim of sexual contact (keys), which is undesirable and offensive. The fact that your friend is doing nothing to stop this behavior, an apology and that speaks volumes about his character. If your friends are so difficult to other women, what they say about you behind your back? On the other hand, why not stop, her boyfriend for you? We must respect this is not sufficient to bring this nonsense. Your friends need a dose of reality and he is doing. No sensible woman would want, in the same room with the "children". When I am in this situation, I would have dumped the friend, because birds of a feather tend to go together. It's just bad ju-ju all!

Post a Comment