Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby Swim Seat Im Getting Fed Up W/ My Fiance's Baby Mom, Help?

Im getting fed up w/ my Fiance's Baby Mom, Help? - baby swim seat

Baby Mama My friend had some problems w / drugs and alcohol over a long period in his long life, before meeting with my friend. If I am involved w / them told me that his daughter lives it w / first and thought it was very different, and as a man to take complete care of your child, he told me that his baby mama was not half the time and he is addicted. SO now after year to spend to get married soon, and now wants to be at once a father to his daughter. shown that the activities that we pay for something, or like basketball and it hurts because I've become like my step-daughter and she wants nothing to do w / me when she realizes that her biological mother's was said I to my fiance that I am a fair, effective, but if a tournament, so I can participate. Pratices when it comes to sitting next to us, and I still think that this is not because I do not feel uncomfortable, but I'm angry because she hugs and kisses all the time my step-daughter, she chats w / my boyfriend as if everything is good good.Sometimes I would only move the seat across the room, but it would be stupid of me and the kids wouldnt understand why I did it. It has the whole weekend, just watching television. I think I have to bear for a single activity, your daughter has, and perhaps the last day of recitle or what was then my friend and I visit, but she refuses to take her place in events to pay and ensure that he does not more within the spite and jealousy that his daughter gave me and keep me as a mother. What should I do, I'm usually not a confrontational person and hate it, even with somthing, how you deal with stupid questions, but I feel that it bothers me so much and I said no, or somthing to help someone who is in relationship can share, serious people please, thank you again for your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment