Saturday, December 12, 2009

Www.pictures Of A Vigina.com Www.picture.com?

Www.picture.com? - www.pictures of a vigina.com

I mixed up my last question, I thought it would be pictures.com picture.com


I have my picture in www.picture.com 's newspaper and saw the competition has to be sold into a "book". Those who know they do not always say that my picture will be in a book that says you can win $ 10,000 and the fine print says that the terms and agreements ... Basically you can not do anything offensive ... is a scam? Does anyone know about this site? And it's my photo of your property now? He says in small print. I wonder because I was never told I won something and saw nothing online that says "Buy this book with a picture on this issue" and the Book 6 Bux. I do not understand this web page helps someone!? This is legitimate?

No comments:

Post a Comment